Wednesday 7 January 2009

Meow im a cat?

Lions Skins has launched a new line. I had the pleasure of preview some of there skins (and like an awful blogger am running late on my commentary.)

I didn't want this to be a pointing out all the points in a skin, people can find those out for theme selves buy demoing the product. I did how ever fall in love with this makeup! I love the contrast of the Aqua and Yellow, its also not symmetrical which makes for all the more interesting.

Lion Skins to me is a newish brand and im really excited by this last release. With over 40 diffrent makeups in each tone theres somthing for everyone from wild and excentric to classic and demure.

Lion Skin Reciewoutfit

I went a bit mad i think on trying to match colours >.< href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/royalbluebymarnigrut/3177924340/" title="Close Up by marni.grut, on Flickr">Close Up

Credits:
Skin:Lion Skins, SU Pale 30 B
Eyes:Les Nior, azul
Hair:Ayak@mi, Slender in Carbon black (closest to grey!)

Neck Peice:AOHARU,Flower Chiffon in Soft Blue
Tank:Michmi, Black Tank
Skirt:AOHARU, Chiffon Ruffel Yellow and black

Gloves:Fleur, Aqua long gloves
Shoes:Tesla, High Oxfords Aqua

<3 class="fullpost">

No comments:

Post a Comment